02 July 2007

Street Party

BookGirl finally got around to putting the pictures on her computer. I don't understand why it takes her so long, since I'm a lot busier than she is. After all, I have to make sure I see everybody who goes by our house and bark at them.

These are my pals, Trixie and Shorty. Trixie lives next door, but she only lives here half the year. BG says she's in Florida the rest of the time. What's Florida? Trixie used to be very barky when she saw me, and wouldn't play with me, but she's a lot better now. I think she just needed to know me better.

Shorty lives down the road, and he's my best bud. Sometimes we take walks together, with Steven and Mark. Mostly, we like to jump and wrestle. You can see that Trixie doesn't like to wrestle, and when we're all together, she tries to stop me and Shorty from playing rough. I don't think it's because she's a girl, because Bella, who lives across the street (she's my girlfriend) likes to romp and wrestle. I think Trixie is just a quieter pup. And that's okay too.


No comments: