30 June 2007

Busy, Busy

I've been very busy over the past few days, so I haven't had time to write. I've been helping Steven and BookGirl weed the garden and clean up the front yard (they say I'm a good supervisor). I've also been walking around the neighborhood a lot with Steven, and yesterday he took me on a car ride to pick up a pizza (I don't get to eat it, 'though. Sigh.). And I had to guard the house yesterday when both Steven and BG were out. And, of course, I have to spend a lot of time at my usual spot on the window seat to make sure that I see everybody who walks by. It's a big job, and it takes up a big part of my day.

But I had a big adventure this morning, so I had to write about it. When I went on my morning walk, who did we run into but my next door neighbor Trixie and my best buddy Shorty! BG took some pictures and she promised to put them up soon. I can't wait!

No comments: